Thursday, September 25, 2008

Zeekee's new era


Zeekee entered a new era today, he found Legoland at Target. Mind you this was quite a moment in my mom life. Silly as it may seem I was actually grieved (no I did not cry, this time) when he passed the Thomas the Tank engine aisle in search for something that went Smash & Crash. After testing many toys (fyi-toys seem louder this year than they ever have been), he rounded the end cap and entered the Lego aisle. He was in awe. He completely ignored the Duplos for the smaller packages and zeroed in on the Creator packs. In a matter of milliseconds he was hooked and to be honest, so was I. So here we sit at the kitchen table, creating. We are having a blast, I am amazed at his ability to transfer information from a picture to an actual product. It is a first and I am sure it will not be a last. Today Lego's at the kitchen table. Tomorrow? Who knows, maybe an engineer like his grandpa Dave.

No comments: